Tuesday, August 13, 2013

inspiration day - statement necklace



A statement necklace is one of the things that a girl must have in their closet. I personally love statement necklaces because they make a simple outfit look fun! The different choices you have are mayor, there are a lot of different necklaces that have different styles and are made of different material.  I also love to search the web for inspiration because the amount of statement necklaces is huge. I mostly search for webshops who sell the statement necklaces, but I'm also a big fan of websites like pinterest and weheartit (which are also the sites where these pictures came from). Hope you like the pictures and maybe I'll show some of my statement necklaces this week!







 lots of love,
 Mary


we are on

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...