Monday, January 7, 2013

Inspiration monday - craft table












(all pictures are from weheartit or pinterest)
-->
First of all we're so sorry for posting close to noting anymore... we are both so busy with school, which is more important than the blog so that’s why we had to put this aside…

Back to the inspiration post, as some of you maybe know I had to do a very big project for school with the topic DIY. This inspired me to focus more on DIY projects so I decided to 'make' a craft table. As you can see it's still empty (see picture below) that's why I searched for some inspiration to decorate and organise it. If any of you have any suggestion on decorating or organising I would love to hear them.

This is my craft table now:


Lots of love,

Mary

we are on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...